Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That deck I posted about on FB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fusilier
Admin

That deck I posted about on FB Empty
PostSubject: That deck I posted about on FB   That deck I posted about on FB I_icon_minitime5/27/2010, 10:23 am

Here it goes, no explanation will be provided because i'm tired. Also, I know that Hardened Armored Dragon is probably awesome in here but I don't have any, don't want to buy any, and don't know how to fit them in. If you can fix two of those I'll consider it.

Loop after Loop after Loop

Monsters : 36

1x Arcana Force EX - The Light Ruler OR Arcana Force XXI - The World
1x Tragoedia
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2x Archlord Kristya
3x Light and Darkness Dragon

2x Arcana Force XIV - Temperance
3x Soul of Purity and Light

2x Treeborn Frog
2x Dandylion
2x Honest
2x Debris Dragon
3x Dimensional Alchemist
3x Herald of Creation
3x Thunder King Rai-oh
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
3x Magical Merchant

Spells : 4 Or 5

1x Cold Wave
1x Giant Trunade
1x Heavy Storm
1 or 2x Mausoleum of the Emperor

Anywho, there is the list. I'll explain it later, when I'm not so tired XD
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That deck I posted about on FB   That deck I posted about on FB I_icon_minitime5/28/2010, 9:43 am

Ok, here comes the breakdown. It's gonna be long and in depth so this may be a long read. Sorry

The goal of this deck is to constantly have LaDD or Kristya or both on the field. This is accomplished through a ton of combos, most of which start with Magical Merchant.

Opening up with a set Merch usually mills about 4-6 cards. If a TreeFrog or Dandy is among those cards you have grade A set up to start your looping. Plus, no matter what you are gonna get a spell. Mausoleum will let you play Kris or LaDD with no set-up.

After you get a few cards in the grave Herald and Soul of Purity and Light become Live. Herald can be used to modify your Fairy ccunt (the biggest reason for the inclusion of one of the higher level Arcana Force monsters.) SoPaL can also mod the fairy count while providing tributes for LaDD or just being a beatstick. Combo'd with D-Alch you get to toolbox your graveyard.

Debris Dragon is great with Dandy plus it can also be used to set up turn skipping with The World or provide 2 monsters to sac for The Light Ruler, depending on which you run.

The LaDD combos :

Step 1 : Play LaDD - This is accomplished through MotE, Frog and SoPaL, Dandy tokes, Gorz, Trag, or just tributing whenever you can.

Step 2 : Let him do his thing - That is eat resources from your opponent and deal damage when you can. This is a good time to tank cards in your hand unless you are trying to set up Kris. In which case play fairies out beside him so when he dies you can drop Kris on the next turn.

Step 3 : Loop him - This requires Frog in grave to be most effective, but a summonable SoPaL or Kris in hand can also be used. Whenever LaDD dies use his effect to revive Herald of Creation. On your turn revive Frog, ditch a card to put LaDD back in hand and then Sac for him.

Step 4 : Exit loop - This is when you decide to pull back Kris or another big monster to finish off your opponent

The Kris combos :

Step 1 : Get 4 Fairies in grave

Step 2 : Play Kris - If you can get back Temperance or Honest. These are the easiest Fairies to put back in the grave

Step 3 : When she dies she goes back to the top of the deck, ditch whatever fairy you got back and play Kris again.

After that the deck is pretty simple. Just keep your life pretty high so you can drop Mausoleum if you need to
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
urahara

PostSubject: Re: That deck I posted about on FB   That deck I posted about on FB I_icon_minitime6/1/2010, 1:33 pm

i think the deck has loads of poteniall, and but after playing against it think it needs something i just don't know what. maybe have the second MotE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That deck I posted about on FB   That deck I posted about on FB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That deck I posted about on FB
Page 1 of 1