Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for deck posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fusilier
Admin

Rules for deck posting Empty
PostSubject: Rules for deck posting   Rules for deck posting I_icon_minitime1/14/2010, 10:47 am

1. All decks must be a complete 40 cards. No posting a combo and asking for a deck list.

2. Decks must be formatted like so:

Name of Deck - ##

Monsters - ##

# x Name of Card

Spells - ##

Like so. You are not required to list an Extra Deck if it is a standard Extra Deck. Please list any off the wall choices.

3. You may only bump your thread every 12 hours. This will keep threads from getting massively long with bump messages. If there is still no response after 60 hours (5 bumps in a row) your thread will be considered dead and be locked. If you wish to repost the deck either change the line-up, explain your goals better, or both. Also, "R/F for R/F" will be randomly checked and moderated accordingly.

4. No profanity. This includes using symbols and misspellings to "cover up" the word (ex Shoot and $h00t.) This will be strictly modded. We want this to be PG-13 at the worst and try to keep it PG.

5. More to come as I think of them or as the need arises.

Happy Posting
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net

Rules for deck posting
Page 1 of 1