Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't really know what to call this deck, but it runs 7 Reptiliannes -_-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fusilier
Admin

I don't really know what to call this deck, but it runs 7 Reptiliannes -_- Empty
PostSubject: I don't really know what to call this deck, but it runs 7 Reptiliannes -_-   I don't really know what to call this deck, but it runs 7 Reptiliannes -_- I_icon_minitime4/4/2010, 5:06 pm

Monsters : 20

3x Destiny Hero Plasma
3x Reptilianne Vaskii

2x Quickdraw Synchron

3x Reptilianne Naga
2x Reptilianne Viper
2x Junk Synchron
2x Dandylion
2x Level Eater
1x Elemental Hero Stratos

Spells : 15

3x Fires of Doomsday
2x Trade-In
2x My Body as a Shield
2x Book of Moon
1x Reptilianne Spawn
1x Scapegoat
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Heavy Storm
1x Giant Trunade

Traps : 5

2x Dark Bribe
2x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1x Mirror Force

I guess it's kind of a Dimensional Eatos deck, but it comes packed with alot of tech. 3 Trade In look a little risky running with Eatos, but it gives you a use for dead Eatos as well as speeding you to more anti-meta options if that's what you need.

Reptilianne Naga is a huge play in here. As a first turn set it is taking the place of Legendary Jujitsu Masters that more traditional builds would be running. Hopefully it won't set around on the field for too long, so it's automatically going to attack position won't be a problem. But even if it is in attack alot of the time your opponent will not want to attack it, as they will essentially lose that monster.

Banisher is mostly in here so that you can actually play off your first turn Trade-In's and what not. Plus it will mess with any LS type plays and Grepher plays. After that it's pretty standard

Last edited by fusilier on 4/8/2010, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
lordsavage

lordsavage

I don't really know what to call this deck, but it runs 7 Reptiliannes -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't really know what to call this deck, but it runs 7 Reptiliannes -_-   I don't really know what to call this deck, but it runs 7 Reptiliannes -_- I_icon_minitime4/4/2010, 7:40 pm

I shall call it Dimensional Snake ^_^
Back to top Go down

I don't really know what to call this deck, but it runs 7 Reptiliannes -_-
Page 1 of 1