Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mid-Boss

ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped Empty
PostSubject: ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped   ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped I_icon_minitime3/29/2010, 3:44 pm

Ok, a few new cards are out that might make this thing live again, so lets see what we can do:

Monsters: 8
3x Royal Magical Library
3x Thunder Dragon
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
1x Summoner Monk

Spells: 32
3x Magical City of Endymion
3x Broken Bamboo Sword
3x Golden Bamboo Sword
3x Upstart Goblin
3x Nihilistic Purgatory
3x Hand Destruction
3x Toon Table of Contents
3x Cup of Ace
2x Dark World Dealings
2x Double Summon
1x Toon World
1x Giant Trunade
1x Pot of Benevolence
1x Terraforming

1st changes:
-3 Cup of Ace
-1 Dark World Dealings
+2 Terraforming
+2 Magical Stone Excavation

Last changes didn't help, so here's what i'm gonna do now:

2nd changes:
-2 Magical Stone excavation
-1 Terraforming
+3 Cup of Ace

The draws from cup of ace are just too useful, and even when I don't get them, the spell activation is way too useful.

Last edited by Mid-Boss on 4/6/2010, 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped   ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped I_icon_minitime3/30/2010, 11:53 am

Hmmm, the only cards I see that are missing are 1-2 Terraforming and 2 Magical Stone Excavation...

Not digging Cup of Ace, even though it can plus one it's only half the time.

So take them out along with a Dark World Dealing and try the 2 Terras and 2 MSE's. See if that helps you any
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
Mid-Boss

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped   ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped I_icon_minitime3/30/2010, 12:07 pm

Made changes, need to get this thing tested now. It would be so cool to scare the crap out of people with an FTK deck that is at least 80% of the time winning.
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped   ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped I_icon_minitime4/1/2010, 8:51 am

I just got to thinking about pot of benevolence and you're right, it is uber sexy in here!!

TToC, TToC, PoB, TToc, TToC, TToC, Toon World.

Seven spell activations, yes please!!
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped   ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped I_icon_minitime4/6/2010, 12:28 am

made changes, check them out
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped   ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped I_icon_minitime4/6/2010, 8:36 am

in my experience if Magical Stone isn't helping you're not playing it right
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped   ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped I_icon_minitime4/7/2010, 11:56 pm

I kept seeing MSE but I could never really play it. the deck still works great, it just needs the right balance of cards that draw and other cards. debating on whether or not thunder dragon is really that useful.
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped   ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped I_icon_minitime4/8/2010, 6:32 pm

It's thinning is really great, consider that if you need a certain Bamboo Sword to pair in one with your hand, ditching Thunder Dragon increases your odds to hit by about 8%, while providing a plus one to your hand that you can use for Hand Destruction, Card Destruction, or MSE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped   ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROFL Blast (Magical City FTK) Revamped
Page 1 of 1