Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simorgh Control

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mid-Boss

Simorgh Control Empty
PostSubject: Simorgh Control   Simorgh Control I_icon_minitime1/27/2010, 11:46 pm

Ok, this is basically what danny was trying to do, but he had it spread in too many directions. I'm going to see what i can do with it, so here goes:

Monsters: 21
3x Thunder King Rai-Oh
3x Dimensional Alchemist
3x Honest
2x Dark Simorgh
2x Dark Nepthys
2x Necroface
2x Mist Valley Soldier
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Blackwing, Gale of the Whirlwind
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
1x Summoner Monk

Spells: 11
3x D.D.R. Different Dimension Revival
2x Gold Sarcophagus
2x Allure of Darkness
2x Burial From the Different Dimension
1x Giant Trunade
1x Heavy Storm

Traps: 8
3x Anti-Spell Fragrance
3x Dark Bribe
1x Return From the Different Dimension
1x Solemn Judgement

Extra Deck: 15
All the usuals
Changes Made, I think it looks a lot better. Certainly looks like it will play quite well, gonna need a lot of testing though.

Last edited by Mid-Boss on 1/28/2010, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deck Changes)
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

Simorgh Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simorgh Control   Simorgh Control I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 11:13 am

You told me to, so here comes the bashing.

Armageddon Knight is 99% useless in here. I say 99% percent because I can't even see a good play with it even though I'm sure that there is one. With no Chaos Sorcerer main decked the Honests appear about useless as well.

I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Danny, there is no reason not to run some wind monsters. Mist Valley Soldier is a good call as well as Fortune Lady Wind. Soldier has a solid attack, decent effect and can be used for Synchro summoning. Wind can be used for some spot S/T destruction. All that being said you are also missing allure, Wtf?

So imma add

+ 2 Mist Valley Soldier
+ 2 Magical Merchant

+ 2 Allure of Darkness

That should make the deck run a little bit smoother
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
Mid-Boss

Simorgh Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simorgh Control   Simorgh Control I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 1:46 pm

AHA! I knew i was forgetting an important monster. need to add those chaos sorcerers.............. I also totally forgot about Allure >.<. I just threw this together in a few minutes, knowing it was complete crap. I do believe adding a few level 4 tuners makes summoner monk a viable play, especially seeing it can go for Rai-Oh and alchemist as well, though the deck would need another spell or two. Reworked it and it looks a lot better, IMO
Back to top Go down
urahara

Simorgh Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simorgh Control   Simorgh Control I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 11:22 pm

yea monk would be awesome besides the fact of giving you a sncro monster and the ability to play simorgh all at once by putting monk and mist valley in the grave. also landon has allure in the deck as well a 2 soldior so ur two eric would make four of each...illegal much
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

Simorgh Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simorgh Control   Simorgh Control I_icon_minitime1/29/2010, 12:12 pm

He edited it AFTER I posted emo-nub
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
urahara

Simorgh Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simorgh Control   Simorgh Control I_icon_minitime1/29/2010, 7:20 pm

well find then be that way i didn't know that lol and this is way different from mine i don't see how this is my build just different. if its diufferent its not mine
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

Simorgh Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simorgh Control   Simorgh Control I_icon_minitime1/30/2010, 5:49 pm

no, it was a lot like yours.......until it got edited, now it's a lot closer to brians Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simorgh Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simorgh Control   Simorgh Control I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simorgh Control
Page 1 of 1