Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos Control

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
urahara

Chaos Control Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Control   Chaos Control I_icon_minitime1/19/2010, 8:50 pm

well i really like Brian's chaos in your face thing or whose ever it is so i decided to tweek it a little for my own personal likings

chaos control 40

monsters 21

2x necroface
2x dark simorgh
1x darklord zerato
3x phantom of chaos
2x chaos scorcerer
3x dimentional alchemist
3x armmageddon knight
2x dark nephthys
2x ryko lightsworn hunter
1x guardian eatos

spells 7

1x heavy storm
2x allure
3x DDR
1x gaint trunade

traps 11

3x dark bribe
3x escape from the dark dimension
3x anti-spell fragrence
2x bottomless
thats my build it leans more towards a dark build obviously, it has a lot of great openings but lacks the follow thru, and ideas?
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

Chaos Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Control   Chaos Control I_icon_minitime1/19/2010, 11:30 pm

you know, its way too different to say "tweaked". sure there are several similarities, but its going to play way different than "chaos in your face". Either way, I rather like it. needs a bit more work, but its pretty good as it is now.
Back to top Go down
urahara

Chaos Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Control   Chaos Control I_icon_minitime1/20/2010, 2:46 am

yeah and i also realized that there is a missing monster and that monster should be a second zerato. i guess it is alot different, however what are a few things i could do to it to stop letting one play destroy my entire strategy?
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

Chaos Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Control   Chaos Control I_icon_minitime1/20/2010, 10:13 am

drop trunade and an escape from the dark dimension and add a solemn and a brain control and see what it does.
Back to top Go down
urahara

Chaos Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Control   Chaos Control I_icon_minitime1/20/2010, 6:05 pm

yea i think that a solemn would help since i am tring to control what is being done until i can have the simorgh lock
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

Chaos Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Control   Chaos Control I_icon_minitime1/20/2010, 6:58 pm

How about some Tuners and Wind monsters?

Like Mist Valley Soldier, it'll let you Synchro summon and play Simorgh with out having to rely on DDR. You also need more Light monsters, and I think that Magical Merchant is definately the card that fits that bill. It lets you put monsters in the grave, while guaranteeing that you will get a S/T out of it's effect

-3x Armageddon Knight
-2x Ryko

+3x Mist Valley Soldier
+2x Merchant

I didn't see the Rykos till the third time I looked at this, but I think merchant is a much better call for it
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
urahara

Chaos Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Control   Chaos Control I_icon_minitime1/20/2010, 8:42 pm

either way a few winds aren't going to help and mist valley soldier has a weird way to play off his effect although i can see why the A. knights went they never really do to much good just a monter that i can throw out there so how does this look

-3 A. knights

+2 merchant
+1 solemn

and the rykos are helping me as long as i'm not playing the absolute zero thing that kills everything anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Control   Chaos Control I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Control
Page 1 of 1