Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blackwings, New ideas?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mid-Boss

Blackwings, New ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Blackwings, New ideas?   Blackwings, New ideas? I_icon_minitime6/18/2010, 11:51 am

Monsters: 21
3x Blackwing Vayu
3x Blackwing Sirroco
3x Blackwing Blizzard
3x Blackwing Shura
2x Dark Grepher
2x Blackwing Bora
2x Dark Nepthys
1x DAD
1x Blackwing Gale

Spells: 14
3x Cards for Black Feathers
2x Black Whirlwind
2x D.D.R.
3x Book of Moon
2x Lightning Vortex
1x Giant Trunade
1x Burial
1x Allure

Traps: 5
2x Escape from the Dark Dimension
2x Icarus Attack
1x Return from the D.D.

This is just a prototype. I've been out the loop for a bit, so I probably forgot a few things.

Last edited by Mid-Boss on 6/20/2010, 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blackwings, New ideas?   Blackwings, New ideas? I_icon_minitime6/18/2010, 3:06 pm

three grepher may be a bil much
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
lordsavage

lordsavage

PostSubject: Re: Blackwings, New ideas?   Blackwings, New ideas? I_icon_minitime6/19/2010, 1:43 pm

and 3 return is two too many. Maybe the extra two should be Escape xP
Back to top Go down
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Blackwings, New ideas?   Blackwings, New ideas? I_icon_minitime6/22/2010, 12:06 am

deck looks like it could be fun to try out, me being the blackwing player and all. i need something new and inventive to try. also i, me personally since i am comfortable with a 41 card deck i might try it with 3 bora.
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

PostSubject: Re: Blackwings, New ideas?   Blackwings, New ideas? I_icon_minitime6/25/2010, 12:42 am

perhaps, though I was originally using elfin instead of bora. I don't personally see any need for an extra card that isn't going to do much for the deck in the first place but be something to get things out of the deck with black whirlwind and maybe put some damage thru. the idea here is to maintain a fair amount of board presence and board control while still moving as swiftly and smoothly as blackwings usually do.
Back to top Go down
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Blackwings, New ideas?   Blackwings, New ideas? I_icon_minitime6/26/2010, 12:15 am

i've tried only using 2 bora, and it didn't really fly for me. i like three of just about every BW. and with this build i think i can utilize the special summon of bora alot more efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackwings, New ideas?   Blackwings, New ideas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackwings, New ideas?
Page 1 of 1