Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Junk and Doom Frogs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
urahara

Junk and Doom Frogs Empty
PostSubject: Junk and Doom Frogs   Junk and Doom Frogs I_icon_minitime6/2/2010, 3:51 am

Well, as you guys know I have been working on a pretty consistent frog deck. I have been wanting to work on it more, but I really haven't had the time to play against anybody to see what I can do to it to make it better. After thinking a lot about it i think i should max out on junk syncron and go for more of a syncro build than just try to go for the OTK, so heres the deck list as of now.

Monsters 21

3x Junk Syncron
3x Substitoad
3x Swap Frog
3x Ronintoadin
3x Dupe Frog
2x Submarine Frog
2x Unifrog
2x Treeborn Frog

Spells 17

3x Des Croaking
3x Salvage
3x Pot of Avarice
3x Wetlands
1x Terraforming
1x Heavy Storm

Traps 4

3x Dark Bribe
1x Divine Wrath

Extra Deck 15

2x Junk Warrior
2x Junk Archer
2x Junk Destroyer
2x Mist wurm
1x Stardust dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Brionac Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Ally of Justice catastor
1x Collosal Fighter
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon

This is the deck, please comment on what you think should be taken out and/or added. Iwould like to get it to 41 and if possible to 40 cards. and the extradeck it so i can like abuse Junk to its full potential with the level control i have in this deck on making syncro monsters.
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Junk and Doom Frogs   Junk and Doom Frogs I_icon_minitime6/2/2010, 8:07 pm

Drop one Junk Archer in favor of Goyo Guardian. I think that'll end up being alot more useful.

I feel almost that Star Boy should have a use in here (He is Lv 2 Water-Aqua) but he doesn't seem to mesh with any of the frog support.

I'd also trade out Storm for Trunade (Road and all that)
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Junk and Doom Frogs   Junk and Doom Frogs I_icon_minitime6/2/2010, 9:24 pm

if i was going to use star boy i think it better to use solidarity instead. but i think your right about the archer for a goyo and a heavy for a trunade. any thought on how to get to only 40 -41 cards instead of 42. i think 42 is a realy off number for me.
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Junk and Doom Frogs   Junk and Doom Frogs I_icon_minitime6/2/2010, 10:35 pm

ditch treeborn
Back to top Go down
lordsavage

lordsavage

PostSubject: Re: Junk and Doom Frogs   Junk and Doom Frogs I_icon_minitime6/3/2010, 9:28 am

fusilier wrote:
ditch treeborn
I agree, Treeborn is nice, but with the field spell and your traps you won't be able to special him too often. Put him at one, or just drop him completely.
Back to top Go down
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Junk and Doom Frogs   Junk and Doom Frogs I_icon_minitime6/4/2010, 1:29 am

i agree but i only am running 4 traps b/c i completely forgot aegis, treefrog was really in here to help me make destroyer more ofter like a level fixer. i know that wetlands will get in the way but i really don't waste the wetlands, the only time i ever use them is to do damage or kill something that needs to be killed.
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Junk and Doom Frogs   Junk and Doom Frogs I_icon_minitime6/4/2010, 1:20 pm

The biggest reason I said to drop to one is that only one is needed. You can only use one per turn, and can't summon one if you already have one on the field
Back to top Go down
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Junk and Doom Frogs   Junk and Doom Frogs I_icon_minitime6/5/2010, 12:01 am

so don't drop it completely, just drop treefrog to one? that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junk and Doom Frogs   Junk and Doom Frogs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junk and Doom Frogs
Page 1 of 1