Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyper Aggro Monster Agression

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fusilier
Admin

Hyper Aggro Monster Agression Empty
PostSubject: Hyper Aggro Monster Agression   Hyper Aggro Monster Agression I_icon_minitime4/1/2010, 9:07 am

Monsters: 36

3x The Dark Creator
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness
1x Tragoedia

3x Blackwing - Sirroco the Dawn
2x Cyber Dragon
1x Chaos Sorcerer
3x Jinzo

3x Dark Grepher
3x Magical Merchant
3x Jinzo - Returner
2x Herald of Creation
2x Junk Synchron
2x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2x Witch of the Black Rose
2x Blackwing, Vayu the Emblem of Honor
1x Blackwing, Gale the Whirlwind
1x Card Trooper
1x Necro Guardna

Spells - 3

1x Cold Wave
1x Giant Trunade
1x Heavy Storm

Traps - 1

1x Treacherous Trap Hole

Side Deck - 15

3x Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
3x King Tiger Wanghu
3x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
3x Hedge Guard
3x Debris Dragon

Some of you may have seen a version of this deck on TCGplayer by Jason. The deck has a 64% chance to open with a Spell or Merchant, and merchant has a 75% chance to get a spell on the flip. Once you have a Spell in hand it's cake to set up a big turn of Special Summoning and destruction to kick ass and take names.

EDIT: Added a side...pretty simple...Lyla for STD, Wanghu to stop some trouble monsters and cards like Rekindling from being nearly as good, Kycoo stops Necro and saves my own grave.

Hedge Guard helps me to Synchro in two ways. It's effect will allow me to protect monsters like Grepher and Merchant to keep out to sycnh with Witch of the Black Rose. Then it can be revived with Debris Dragon to make Black Rose Dragon, clear the field, and prepare for Dark Creator Rape. Also, with it's 2100 DEF it makes a decent set to back up a Tuner in your hand
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net

Hyper Aggro Monster Agression
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team RSB :: Decks :: Tier 2+-
Jump to: