Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tragoedia: How to beat?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fusilier
Admin

Tragoedia: How to beat? Empty
PostSubject: Tragoedia: How to beat?   Tragoedia: How to beat? I_icon_minitime1/18/2010, 6:16 pm

So we all know about the dreaded Tragoedia by now? Many people have started to run Enemy Controller again just to combat this beast, but is there a better way?

Trap Dustshoot/Mind Crush can help to preempt this card and there are any number of traps that will allow you to take care of him once he hits the field (note: his summon is virtually impossible to stop as it happens during the Damaga Step, so keep that in mind.) Lightsworn have Ehren, which can spin him once he hits the field but there is no card like that can be easily teched into other decks. So, anyone got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
Mid-Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tragoedia: How to beat?   Tragoedia: How to beat? I_icon_minitime1/19/2010, 2:19 pm

For me, i can try to remove it from their hand via my combo, but thats only if it goes off. There is Prohibition for the side deck, but thats just extra space that could go towards something else. For any Gemini users a well placed Gemini Spark can get the rest of your attacks through. Blackwings have Icarus Attack, and in some cases a few other extra answers (in the case of Danny Wings). Lightsworn, with some luck, can go over it with honest assuming its not their last attack. For the all around stoppers, we have Raigeki Break, Enemy Controller, Book of Moon, and Phoenix Wing Wind Blast. It really depends on the deck which one is best suited to combat Tragoedia. Mind Crush and Trap Dustshoot are OK, but the chances of having that Trap Dustshoot right when you need is low, and there is still the risk factor behind Mind Crush.
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragoedia: How to beat?   Tragoedia: How to beat? I_icon_minitime1/19/2010, 3:00 pm

I have also thought about using a card to modify the defense, but since they would be so useless in most other situations. To bad there is no way to make it's being Lv 10 a drawback for the Tragoedia user...
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tragoedia: How to beat?   Tragoedia: How to beat? I_icon_minitime1/19/2010, 3:09 pm

If you really want that lvl 10 to be an issue for them, just use burden of the mighty.
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragoedia: How to beat?   Tragoedia: How to beat? I_icon_minitime1/19/2010, 3:24 pm

Burden doesn't hit defense so a well place Trag still ends your game winning turn. Plus 2600 is still pretty big.

It's not a bad call though, just not sure what decks could fit it
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tragoedia: How to beat?   Tragoedia: How to beat? I_icon_minitime1/20/2010, 10:34 am

Would dark imprisoning mirror stop it?
Back to top Go down
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Tragoedia: How to beat?   Tragoedia: How to beat? I_icon_minitime1/20/2010, 6:06 pm

no it activates in the hand and its effect that gives its attack is a continueous effect i believe, however your oppentenr would not be able to steal any monsters from you

Last edited by kisuke_urahara12 on 2/1/2010, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tragoedia: How to beat?   Tragoedia: How to beat? I_icon_minitime1/20/2010, 11:31 pm

yea, i forgot imprisoning mirrors were field and grave, not hand and field.
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragoedia: How to beat?   Tragoedia: How to beat? I_icon_minitime1/21/2010, 11:42 am

Mid-Boss wrote:
yea, i forgot imprisoning mirrors were field and grave, not hand and field.

Noob. skill drain makes it into a weaker battle fader, but also rapes you stuff too.

Been thinking about combining Reckless Greed/Offerings to the Doomed engine into something to see if that can better control the Trags
Back to top Go down
lordsavage

lordsavage

PostSubject: Re: Tragoedia: How to beat?   Tragoedia: How to beat? I_icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:10 pm

what about final attack orders/all out attack?
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tragoedia: How to beat?   Tragoedia: How to beat? I_icon_minitime1/25/2010, 1:47 pm

lordsavage wrote:
what about final attack orders/all out attack?

So it has to kill you?

Or are you thinking about comboing it with the Skill Drain idea?
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

PostSubject: Re: Tragoedia: How to beat?   Tragoedia: How to beat? I_icon_minitime1/25/2010, 10:52 pm

you know, an old fashioned final attack orders skill drain beatdown could be funny in todays format, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragoedia: How to beat?   Tragoedia: How to beat? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tragoedia: How to beat?
Page 1 of 1