Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should we be worried about Battle Fader?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fusilier
Admin

Should we be worried about Battle Fader? Empty
PostSubject: Should we be worried about Battle Fader?   Should we be worried about Battle Fader? I_icon_minitime2/8/2010, 8:43 pm

So...should we?
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried about Battle Fader?   Should we be worried about Battle Fader? I_icon_minitime2/8/2010, 10:11 pm

i really don't know, i mean it has to have a direct attack to activate. so like if you clear there field and there reling on battle fader to help stop you win then they might be in huge trouble anyways, however on the flip side it could always give them that draw that they need to turn things around. it also gives them another level to play around with in scynro summoning or a tribute base for monarchs......well thats all i got....
Back to top Go down
lordsavage

lordsavage

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried about Battle Fader?   Should we be worried about Battle Fader? I_icon_minitime2/9/2010, 12:01 am

It's like Gorz in that it kills the battle phase, but so does Valley. as it is not limited to one yet, it might see a bit of play in mainly dark decks....is the summon stoppable with Rai-oh and Opperession?
Back to top Go down
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried about Battle Fader?   Should we be worried about Battle Fader? I_icon_minitime2/9/2010, 3:12 pm

i would not think so since its coming out with a resolution of an effect, were as rai-oh can only stop innate special summoning like a scynro summoning.
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried about Battle Fader?   Should we be worried about Battle Fader? I_icon_minitime2/9/2010, 7:38 pm

It can be oppressed but not Rai-Oh'd.

The difference between this card and valley is that valley is on the field where as this card is played from the hand. Also, Valley leaves the field and this card comes to it, I expect Twilight decks to be packing it, maybe BW and Zombies too.

Not many cards can stop this : Oppression, Divine Wrath,... can't think of anything else that is commonly played that can stop this
Back to top Go down
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried about Battle Fader?   Should we be worried about Battle Fader? I_icon_minitime2/9/2010, 9:22 pm

but valley replaces itself but i do see it getting alot of play especially if blackrose ever comes back to two. other than that i just thinks its going to be annoying
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried about Battle Fader?   Should we be worried about Battle Fader? I_icon_minitime2/10/2010, 3:59 pm

I have found one way to play around Fader, but it's not really useful to anyone other than me. Give your opponent an attack position Reaper or other card that can't be killed by battle. Then none of your attacks are direct. This also plays around Tragoedia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we be worried about Battle Fader?   Should we be worried about Battle Fader? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we be worried about Battle Fader?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team RSB :: Metagaming-
Jump to: