Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big bird gone bad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ojama Prince

Big bird gone bad Empty
PostSubject: Big bird gone bad   Big bird gone bad I_icon_minitime2/3/2010, 12:03 am

Deck: 40

Monsters: 20

2x Magical Merchant
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
1x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1x Summoner Monk
2x Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude
2x Mist Valley Soldier
1x Elemental Hero Stratos
3x Slate Warrior
2x Destiny Hero - Malicious
2x Destiny Hero - Dasher
2x Dark Simorgh
1x Dark Armed Dragon

Spells: 9

2x Allure of Darkness
3x Destiny Draw
2x Enemy Controller
1x Heavy Storm
1x Reinforcement of the Army

Trap: 11

3x Anti Spell Fragrance
1x Call of the Haunted
3x Dark Bribe
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Trap Dustshoot

Extra: 15
The usual suspects

Side Deck:

Kinda need help on this part...

This looks good on paper but has not been tested yet. So.......yeah[i]

Last edited by Ojama Prince on 2/3/2010, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
urahara

Big bird gone bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big bird gone bad   Big bird gone bad I_icon_minitime2/3/2010, 12:14 am

yeah it looks reeeally good. i have been wanting to see something done with the destiny hero stuff for a while and now it can be done. i forgot stratos was a wind, and i like the idea of slate warrior it can be good in any aspect of the way its used.
Back to top Go down
Ojama Prince

Big bird gone bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big bird gone bad   Big bird gone bad I_icon_minitime2/3/2010, 12:35 am

It does need a Side Deck. That is where I managed to draw a blank on this one...
Back to top Go down
urahara

Big bird gone bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big bird gone bad   Big bird gone bad I_icon_minitime2/3/2010, 9:11 am

i'm not quite sure on alot of it but i would most deffinely suggest a few my bosy as a shield, this is incase you see those "that guy" decks and run heavy on monster effects taht destroy monsters that could destroy the big bird. as of tha i think it should looke something like this

2x my body as a shield
2x divine wrath
2x kycoo the ghost destroyer

and thats all i got divine wrath can also stop any monster effects like honest that are just going to allow them to run over big bird w/o spells and traps. you have a good defense against spell and traps, but not so good on keeping simorgh on the field if there is someting bigger or can get bigger ifcase of honest, or by destructive monster effects i.e. exiled force. i know its not ran but its just an exapmle
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

Big bird gone bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big bird gone bad   Big bird gone bad I_icon_minitime2/3/2010, 10:07 am

Im gonna say cut this to 40 by dropping Sangan, ECon, or Torrential. Your call there

Obviously another Dark Simorgh would be great in here, but he is hard to come by. Since you only have 2 have you considered putting your Sarcs in here?

As for the side the things danny said are A+ and add to that

+ 2 Charge of the Light Brigade
+ 2 Lyla
+ 2 Ryko
+ 2 Chaos Sorcerer

Lylas will help you deal with the cards that got put down before Simorgh hit the field as help as clear the way and get wind/darks in grave
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
Ojama Prince

Big bird gone bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big bird gone bad   Big bird gone bad I_icon_minitime2/3/2010, 11:19 am

Bumped it to 40. Nixed Sangan. Ok. If Sarc needs to be in there, what goes for it? I think E Con is too useful in here because of Trag.
Back to top Go down
Ojama Prince

Big bird gone bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big bird gone bad   Big bird gone bad I_icon_minitime2/3/2010, 10:15 pm

Come on guys. I need advice on this thing cause if I am going to be going to Memphis, It needs to be ready. Also, it is not 2:14 am on Thursday. Clock is screwed up again.
Back to top Go down
urahara

Big bird gone bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big bird gone bad   Big bird gone bad I_icon_minitime2/4/2010, 1:48 am

i say if you want the gold sarcos in here you should nix the dust shoot and just make it 41 cards again. with 5 draw cards and 2 sarcos getting to your stuff shouldn't be to hard. although if you think you might not see dark simorgh in time you can sarco him out then draw into your other useful stuff.
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

Big bird gone bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big bird gone bad   Big bird gone bad I_icon_minitime2/4/2010, 1:13 pm

Ok, looking at this I think I would drop one Slate for a Mist Valley Soldier. Have you done any play testing/drawing? If so how often are you hitting Simorgh by turn 3?
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
urahara

Big bird gone bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big bird gone bad   Big bird gone bad I_icon_minitime2/4/2010, 9:35 pm

i would also say that you might need some more LVL 2 tuners or melicous is goinf to be pointless. with only plague and no others using melicous is going to be hard. i also like the idea of the 3rd mist vally soldier, i just think that the deck needs more tuners ingenaral. but the problem would be what tuners and what would they replace if you decided to run them?
Back to top Go down
Ojama Prince

Big bird gone bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big bird gone bad   Big bird gone bad I_icon_minitime2/5/2010, 1:59 pm

I can usually get simorgh by turn 3 about 80% of the time. Dustshoot can go. Do I take something out for a second sarc if I run them or take out Torrential?
Back to top Go down
urahara

Big bird gone bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big bird gone bad   Big bird gone bad I_icon_minitime2/5/2010, 2:55 pm

personally i think ou should just add it or leave it out completely b/c torrential tribute is way to good right now although you could side it incase your not getting simorgh fast enough and your opponent likes stardust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big bird gone bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big bird gone bad   Big bird gone bad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big bird gone bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team RSB :: Archives :: 9/09 - 3/10 Format :: Decks :: Tier 2+-
Jump to: