Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Absolute Zero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mid-Boss

Absolute Zero Empty
PostSubject: Absolute Zero   Absolute Zero I_icon_minitime1/17/2010, 12:13 am

Ok, i guess im gonna have to be the first person posting here. Decided I would try something using the new Elemental Hero Absolute Zero, being that its effect is awesome. Here's what i came up with:

Absolute Zero: 40

Monsters: 19

3x Destiny Hero Plasma
3x Destiny Hero Dogma
3x Elemental Hero Ocean
3x Deep Sea Diva
2x Destiny Hero Malicious
2x Penguin Soldier
2x King of the Swamp
1x Elemental Hero Stratos

Spells: 18
3x Polymerization
3x Miracle Fusion
3x Destiny Draw
3x Trade-In
2x Allure of Darkness
2x Fires of Doomsday
1x Scapegoat
1x Miracle Fusion

Traps: 3
3x Royal Decree

It's been testing really well, has a lot of synergy. tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

Absolute Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero   Absolute Zero I_icon_minitime1/17/2010, 10:09 am

I know that Absolute Zero does nuts when he dies, but is there a way to make use of that...I guess a luck Divalicious will put up some threat, but seems like more could be done...

Like combining this with Zombies. Zero kills all then Mezuki goes nuts putting out the damage. (btw, do you know that you have Miracle Fusion listed twice...can I assume Future Fusion?)

Anyhow, let me throw this out there real fast:

-3x Elemental Hero Ocean
-2x Penguin Soldier

-1x Polymerization
-1x Scapegoat
-2x Fires of Doomsday
-1x Future Fusion

Ocean doesn't seem like it would live through much in here as you have no way to back it up, and there are better Water monsters than Penguin out there right now anyway (Snowman Eater comes to mind, with a Shura breaking 1900 Def and an effect that actually does stuff). The token generation seems like it was just protecting your life and offering tribs for Plasma. AZ should do the first and the zombie line can do the second. Future Fusion just goes out for space issues.

+1x Mermaid Archer
+2x Mezuki
+2x Goblin Zombie
+1x Plague
+1x Zombie Master

+1x Book of Life
+1x Advance Draw (maybe, if not more Book of Life)
+1x Burial from DD

Mermaid Archer gives you access to "1-Card" Catastor, the Zombie give you swarm and tribute/synchro fodder, and Advance Draw can trib a Plasma/Lv 8 Synchro/Absolute Zero for 2 cards. If you sac an Absolute Zero you get to kill everything, so how cool is that...anyway, something is telling me to try this with traps, like 3 copies of Interdimensional Matter Transporter...sets up Ocean, lets Plasma suck another monster, or Absolute Zero can kill everything then come back for another round of beat-face.

Fusiler, out
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
urahara

Absolute Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero   Absolute Zero I_icon_minitime1/18/2010, 7:29 pm

yeah i like the idea of interdimensional matter transporter removing AZ during your oppnents end phase leaving them with no monsters at the start of your turn
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

Absolute Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero   Absolute Zero I_icon_minitime1/19/2010, 2:10 pm

This is true, but i rather like the decree's because it stops their anything thats gonna be hating on me, which is more specifically oppression and skill drain, and any counter traps they may have lined up.
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

Absolute Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero   Absolute Zero I_icon_minitime1/20/2010, 9:44 pm

ok, here's the current version

Absolute Zero: 40

Monsters: 19

3x Destiny Hero Plasma
3x Destiny Hero Dogma
1x Elemental Hero Ocean
3x Deep Sea Diva
2x Destiny Hero Malicious
2x Penguin Soldier
2x King of the Swamp
1x Elemental Hero Stratos
2x Destiny Hero Diamond Dude

Spells: 18
2x Polymerization
3x Miracle Fusion
3x Destiny Draw
3x Trade-In
2x Allure of Darkness
1x Scapegoat
3x Burden of the Mighty
1x Heavy Storm

Traps: 3
3x Royal Decree
Back to top Go down
urahara

Absolute Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero   Absolute Zero I_icon_minitime1/20/2010, 10:28 pm

i like the idea of diamond dude b/c of the fact that you have alot of normal spells, however i still think you should give a few traps a try b/c as of right know against the decks i've seen you play against. decree has done *absolute zero* for you. lol
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

Absolute Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero   Absolute Zero I_icon_minitime1/20/2010, 11:25 pm

>_>. you know what you get for that. now, what traps could I add, because im rather attached to my spell line up. the only thing that could really come out is the burdens, along with the decrees.
Back to top Go down
urahara

Absolute Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero   Absolute Zero I_icon_minitime1/20/2010, 11:34 pm

yea i know but it was worth it. anywho you really would need monster removal since you have AZ but i think interdimension matter transporter would pull coll tricks but only 2 and the others would be stuff that could help protect you and may if any way get rid of those pesky traps you hate so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Absolute Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Zero   Absolute Zero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absolute Zero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team RSB :: Archives :: 9/09 - 3/10 Format :: Decks :: Tier 2+-
Jump to: