Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dimensional wind eatos....w/o dimensional fisure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
urahara

dimensional wind eatos....w/o dimensional fisure Empty
PostSubject: dimensional wind eatos....w/o dimensional fisure   dimensional wind eatos....w/o dimensional fisure I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 11:59 pm

this is my take on the dimensional eatos deck. however i will not be using dimensional fissure. like brian and his simorgh fetish i have been drooling over eatos since its mentioned release, also unbenounced to most i also have a little thing for wind as well so lets get started.

dimensional eatos 41

monsters 22

3x eatos
3x rai-oh
3x bazoo the sould eater
3x dimensional alchemist
1x gale
2x fortune lady windy
2x mist valley soldior
3x hunter owl
2x legendary jujistu master

spells 7

3x soul release
1x heavy
1x trunade
1x MST
1x lightning vortex

traps 12

3x dark bribe
1x solemn
2x divine wrath
2x sakuretsu armor
2x bottomless trap hole
1x torrential tribute
1x mirror force

extra deck is basic. i have tried DDR in here but it's not useful the dimensional alchemist are in here incase eatos is removed i can grab her back. the problem i have most is getting rid of big monsters, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

PostSubject: Re: dimensional wind eatos....w/o dimensional fisure   dimensional wind eatos....w/o dimensional fisure I_icon_minitime1/30/2010, 5:48 pm

in my opinion, drop the MST for another vortex.
Back to top Go down
urahara

PostSubject: Re: dimensional wind eatos....w/o dimensional fisure   dimensional wind eatos....w/o dimensional fisure I_icon_minitime1/30/2010, 11:27 pm

i don't really like vortex i actually wan to take out the one current in the build. i need more monster removal, i have a problem once a big monster hits the field
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

PostSubject: Re: dimensional wind eatos....w/o dimensional fisure   dimensional wind eatos....w/o dimensional fisure I_icon_minitime1/30/2010, 11:44 pm

Ok, try taking out the Vortex, the MST and the trunade and add 3 burden of the mighty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dimensional wind eatos....w/o dimensional fisure   dimensional wind eatos....w/o dimensional fisure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dimensional wind eatos....w/o dimensional fisure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team RSB :: Archives :: 9/09 - 3/10 Format :: Decks :: Tier 2+-
Jump to: