Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I Destroy the World...and Create It...Anew" - Zero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fusilier
Admin

"I Destroy the World...and Create It...Anew" - Zero Empty
PostSubject: "I Destroy the World...and Create It...Anew" - Zero   "I Destroy the World...and Create It...Anew" - Zero I_icon_minitime1/21/2010, 11:38 am

So, I got to looking at Mid-Bosses AZ deck and I realize something. What I want to do is going to be way to different for a simple fix, it's a whole other deck.

Synchro to Zero : 40

Monsters : 18

2x Destiny Hero Dogma
2x Destiny Hero Plasma

2x Destiny Hero Malicious

2x King of the Swamp
3x Deep Sea Diva
2x Snowman Eater
3x Destiny Hero Diamond Dude
1x Elemental Hero Stratos
1x Mermaid Archer

Spells: 16

2x Allure of Darkness
3x Destiny Draw
2x Polymerization
3x Miracle Fusion
2x Instant Fusion
1x Brain Control
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Giant Trunade
1x Heavy Storm

Traps: 6

3x Dark Bribe
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Interdimensional Matter Transporter

Extra Deck : 15

3x Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
1x Destiny End Dragoon
1x Darkfire Dragon
1x Musician King
1x Amphibious Bugroth

2x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Goyo Guardian
1x Brionac , Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Arcanite Magician
1x Colassal Fighter
1x Stardust Dragon

Deck drops sexy openings like they are going out of style. A face down Snowman Eater or a Diamond Dude is a pro opening. Since very little can take out a Defense Position Snowman Eater it will almost always get the kill while remaining on the field. And will all of my spells being normal Diamond Dude has a great chance to hit.

After that deck can go nuts, if your opponent over extended it is a great time to put out your first AZ and shut that down asap. If they did not, playing it slow with more Diamond Dude action is usually the best call.

Eventually it will come to the point that are you supposed to open up your opponent like a jumbo sized can of tuna and begin to make salad with them. Starting off with a Brionac to get rid of any pesky back field cards, then leading into 2 copies of AZ is a good way to win the game.

Playing this deck is all about being conservative, you need to know without a doubt when it is safe to overextend for your game-winning turn and holding cards like Deep Sea Diva and Brain Control for that time is critical. You should only play AZ when you know it's going to gain you advantage or win you the game, putting him out for extra damage is unacceptable!

OUT!!

(and before anyone asks, yes, the Amphibious Bugroth does have a use. It's for when Diamond Dude whiffs an Instant Fusion and you don't have anything to do with it next turn. Slap down the Bugroth and you have the material you need for AZ. And yes, this deck does play Destiny End Dragoon. Since the pieces are in here I saw no reason not to include a copy, and once it's in play/grave winning just becomes that much easier too)
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
Mid-Boss

"I Destroy the World...and Create It...Anew" - Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I Destroy the World...and Create It...Anew" - Zero   "I Destroy the World...and Create It...Anew" - Zero I_icon_minitime1/21/2010, 1:48 pm

I rather like it. I haven't played it, so I don't know what could change, but it looks really solid.
Back to top Go down

"I Destroy the World...and Create It...Anew" - Zero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team RSB :: Archives :: 9/09 - 3/10 Format :: Decks :: Tier 2+-
Jump to: