Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solid Thunder aka Brent-men

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lordsavage

lordsavage

Solid Thunder  aka Brent-men Empty
PostSubject: Solid Thunder aka Brent-men   Solid Thunder  aka Brent-men I_icon_minitime5/16/2010, 6:07 pm

Monster: 22
3x Battery Micro Cell
2x Battery AA
2x Battery D
2x Wattpheasant
2x Wattfox
2x Battery Industrial
3x Wat Giraffe
2x Calculator
3x Thunder King

Spells: 10
3x Solidarity
2x Wattcube
1x Cold Wave
1x MST
1x Trunade
1x Card Destruction
1x Vortex

Traps: 9
2x Compulsory
2x Bottomless
2x Rivalry
1x Dust Tornado
2x Threat Roar

40 cards of pure shocking power...pun totally intended

Typical Extra deck, but with 1 or 2 copies of Wattchimera

Let me know what you think

Last edited by lordsavage on 8/9/2010, 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed deck list)
Back to top Go down
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Solid Thunder aka Brent-men   Solid Thunder  aka Brent-men I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 6:43 pm

i like this deck alot. for some reason i like solid simple decks. anywho i think the AA should be and add 1 of each of the industrial strength, charger, and a fuel cell. also maybe take out something for a 3rd D. one more card i would like to see at 3 is the short curcuit, other than that i like the build as of thus far
Back to top Go down
lordsavage

lordsavage

PostSubject: Re: Solid Thunder aka Brent-men   Solid Thunder  aka Brent-men I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 8:42 pm

the AA should be what?
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solid Thunder aka Brent-men   Solid Thunder  aka Brent-men I_icon_minitime5/27/2010, 10:07 am

Short Circuit is not all that good. It doesn't play off as consistently and as fast as the Croaking you are thinking of. I actually think that dropping Circuit in favor of something more consistent is a great idea
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Solid Thunder aka Brent-men   Solid Thunder  aka Brent-men I_icon_minitime5/27/2010, 12:26 pm

i guesss your right about the consistancy of croaking vs curcuit. but i believe the AA's should be one of each of industrial strength, charger, and a fuel cell
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solid Thunder aka Brent-men   Solid Thunder  aka Brent-men I_icon_minitime5/28/2010, 9:03 am

maybe, that should be tested at the very least, but I don't have alot of faith in it.

Since Micro-Cell is limited in what it can grab (D and AA are really it) dropping targets for it is not that great of an idea. I think that 5 is the prime number (ha) and since AA is better in trip than in dupe the 2 D, 3 AA line-up makes the most sense.

But that is only number theory...
Back to top Go down
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Solid Thunder aka Brent-men   Solid Thunder  aka Brent-men I_icon_minitime6/1/2010, 1:29 pm

but don't forget that micro cell can grab itself. and i only mention that because if you choose it as a target for itself then you can draw another card so it is replacing itself if they attack it, also if they attack it it is giving you another batteryman in the grave. and if they don't attack it then they leave you with a monster on the field to sack for charger which will replace the micro cell unless they negate the summon. when you sac teh cell you still have a 2nd thunder in your grave to remove for industrial, secondly if you have industrial or fuel cell you have threshhold for curcuit all just because they didn't want to give you the draw for the second cell. (i can explain my choices better in person)
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solid Thunder aka Brent-men   Solid Thunder  aka Brent-men I_icon_minitime6/1/2010, 10:21 pm

cell cant get cell
Back to top Go down
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Solid Thunder aka Brent-men   Solid Thunder  aka Brent-men I_icon_minitime6/1/2010, 11:08 pm

my bad i misread its effect. well ok i still think one of each industrial,charger, and fuel cell should be added
Back to top Go down
lordsavage

lordsavage

PostSubject: Re: Solid Thunder aka Brent-men   Solid Thunder  aka Brent-men I_icon_minitime8/9/2010, 6:46 pm

updated the decklist

now using Fox, Pheasant, and Cube
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solid Thunder aka Brent-men   Solid Thunder  aka Brent-men I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solid Thunder aka Brent-men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team RSB :: Decks :: Tier 1 2/3-
Jump to: