Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Urahara's Beni.....Debris-hime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
urahara

Urahara's Beni.....Debris-hime Empty
PostSubject: Urahara's Beni.....Debris-hime   Urahara's Beni.....Debris-hime I_icon_minitime4/21/2010, 6:31 pm

Well i miss playing plants and wanted to try and see if i can get them to work. So, i have put together my own Debris-Hime build to see what I can do. Well heres teh list

Monsters 18

2x tytanial

1x gigaplant

3x debris dragon
3x botan lion
2x lonefire blossom
2x dandylion
1x sangan
2x ryko
2x botan girl

traps 9

3x dark bribe
1x solemn
3x pollinosis
2x limit reverse

spells 13

2x terraforming
3x black garden
3x mark of the rose
2x hidden armry
1x foolish
1x mysical space typhoon
1x heavy storm

Extra deck has normal suspects.

Well, here it is. please comment, and bash it to your hearts content. Thoughts anyone?
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Urahara's Beni.....Debris-hime   Urahara's Beni.....Debris-hime I_icon_minitime4/23/2010, 11:00 am

Whoo-hoo plants!! I like plants...not like my neighbors like plants though Smile

Anyway, Debu-Hime is a fun deck that packs a ton of potential. I don't know if you are playing this anytime soon, or if it is just a concept deck, but either way, I'm adding Snyffus.

- 2x Botanical Girl : Why? Why? Why was this in here?
- 2x Botanical Lion : Gonna replace it with something better.

- 2x Terraforming : Don't need Garden that bad, plus alot of the time it will fall to Dust
- 2x Hidden Armory : Replace Garden with Mark in the sentence above

I'm honestly not even all that interested in Black Garden in here, but I'm sure it will work out ok.

+ 2x Snyffus - Cause he's awesome, that's why
+ 2x Gravirose - Cause she sets up Dandy, Synffus, or Lonefire

+ 1x Limit Reverse - Pulls back alot of different cards
+ 1x Miracle Fertilizer - Same as above.
+ 2x Starlight Road - protects your everthing, plus you can trigger it off of your own black garden if need be
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
urahara

PostSubject: Re: Urahara's Beni.....Debris-hime   Urahara's Beni.....Debris-hime I_icon_minitime4/26/2010, 12:57 am

i like the changes...alot. never thought about the stuff that way. anywho i like snyffus too, never saw it until i had to look it up after reading your post though. :p and it just a deck i like and think that have a lot of potential if they are built right in this format. i would like to get my hand on the plant stuff again though. also i played around alot with kenny's card and garden does a whole lot of NOTHING for the deck so i think they should come out too, just don't know for what though, any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urahara's Beni.....Debris-hime   Urahara's Beni.....Debris-hime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urahara's Beni.....Debris-hime
Page 1 of 1