Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monarchs: they're back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mid-Boss

Monarchs: they're back Empty
PostSubject: Monarchs: they're back   Monarchs: they're back I_icon_minitime4/9/2010, 1:29 pm

Monsters: 21
3x Caius
3x Mobius
2x Kuraz
2x Raiza
2x Treeborn Frog
2x Dandylion
2x Cyber Dragon
3x Battle Fader
1x Plaguespreader
1x Gale of the Whirlwind

Spells: 11
2x Soul Exchange
1x Brain Control
1x Heavy Storm
3x Smashing Ground
3x Fissure
1x Foolish burial

Traps: 8
3x Limit Reverse
2x Bottomless
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute

I think it looks pretty solid thus far. I'm quite sure something can be done with the space being taken up by fissures and smashings, but right now, I'm keeping this simple.
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

Monarchs: they're back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monarchs: they're back   Monarchs: they're back I_icon_minitime4/10/2010, 5:18 pm

Like we talked about 1 Frog and 1 Level Eater has alot more utility than 2 Frog. Beyond that I think Sangan and Spirit Reaper could have definite homes in the deck as Sangan will let you search and Reaper will most likely stick around to be Tributed.

Also, Raigeki Break / PWWB could have a definite home in here to ditch extra Monarchs, Frog, Level Eater or Dandy. So I'll say...

- 1 Frog
- 1 Kuraz
- 2 Fissure
- 1 Limit Reverse (don't want to get stuck with this on the field when you need frog)

+ 1 Level Eater
+ 1 Sangan
+ 1 Spirit Reaper
+ 2 Raigeki Break/PWWB

There ya go, I have opined
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net

Monarchs: they're back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team RSB :: Decks :: Tier 1 2/3-
Jump to: