Team RSB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team RSB

We Go First!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lordsavage

lordsavage

Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon Empty
PostSubject: Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon   Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 8:13 pm

3x Red Eyes Darkness Metal
3x Prime Material Dragon
3x Red Eyes Wyvern
3x Totem Dragon
2x Magna Drago
3x Kokei Maru Drago
3x Light and Darkness Dragon

1x Future Fusion
2x Hand Destruction
1x Dragon Mirror
2x D.D.R.
1x Heavy
1x Brain Control
1x Card Destruction
1x MST
2x Vortex

1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential
2x Bottomless
1x Trap Dustshoot
1x Call of the Haunted
2x Burst Breath
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon   Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 8:27 pm

Likes Smile

Looks like LaDD could use a little more support in here beyond just the Totem Dragons, but the only card I see really helping for that would be Soul X, which would otherwise be pretty dead in here.

Overall B+
Back to top Go down
https://ky-yugioh.forumotion.net
Mid-Boss

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon   Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon I_icon_minitime1/29/2010, 1:38 pm

I added Light and Darkness dragon to try and see how good it was. Met a couple of guys messing around with it in hopeless who said it was awesome and decided it was worth a try. now I just gotta figure out HOW it's awesome in here -_-; I also threw this deck together in about 10-15 minutes, so I rather expect it needs a bit of work.
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon   Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon I_icon_minitime1/29/2010, 6:00 pm

Could swap out primes and magna dragos for Blue Eyes and Stones, then take out Burst Breath and something else for Trade in?
Back to top Go down
lordsavage

lordsavage

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon   Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon I_icon_minitime1/29/2010, 9:56 pm

I like the blue eyes, stone, trade-in change. Eleanor was pretty devastated when she learned Black Rose was in a different deck and would never be in her hand. Sad
Back to top Go down
fusilier
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon   Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon I_icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:42 pm

ah yes, the old fusion/extra deck "I can never DRAW my Flame Swordsman?!?!?!?! where's the fun in that?"
Back to top Go down
lordsavage

lordsavage

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon   Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon I_icon_minitime1/30/2010, 4:08 pm

so the stones replace magna drago, trade-in replaces Burst Breath, and Blue Eyes replaces LaDD. Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Mid-Boss

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon   Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon I_icon_minitime1/30/2010, 5:46 pm

no, that sounds pretty solid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon   Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleanor's Hopless...built by Landon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team RSB :: Archives :: 9/09 - 3/10 Format :: Decks :: Tier 1.5-
Jump to: